Mrs Burdon is our SENCO (special educational needs co-ordinator). Here is the SEND policy.
Information about Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) at Front Street can be found in this document, please click on the link to read our SEND report:
As part of the Government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and disability,
local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to
disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families/carers.
Click this link to read about Gateshead’s local offer:
Other useful links:
- Front Street School Information Report 2016 (ERROR)
- Gateshead-Local-Offer-Brochure (ERROR)
- Gateshead SEND Accessibility Strategy 2015-20 (ERROR)
- Front Street School Information Report 2019 (84 kB)
- SEN INFORMATION REPORT 2017 (ERROR)
- SEN INFORMATION REPORT 2018 (397 kB)
- SEND POLICY 2018 (415 kB)
- SEND POLICY 2019 (411 kB)
- ACCESSIBILITY 2019 (371 kB)