Leading Parent Partnership Award – Mrs O’Neill is leading the Leading Parent Partnership Award at our school.
We value highly our partnership with parents and as part of our drive to increase parental involvement and enhance parental support for learning. Last year we achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award. This is a national award that provides a coherent framework through which schools can deliver effective parental engagement. It provides an excellent opportunity to strengthen our partnership with parents and, as a result, impact on children’s learning.
Information will regularly be added to this section and we hope parents will find it interesting.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve our engagement with parent/carers. This academic year we have provided a number of new opportunities for parents to be a part of their child’s learning:
- Family Learning – Jungle Art Workshop
- Family Learning – A four week Early Reading Course
- All year groups using ‘Seesaw’ as a method of communication with parents/carers.
- Homework books are now generic across school to ease homework issues which arose from parental feedback.
- Toddler Group has started on a Tuesday morning and is proving very successful.
- Family Learning – Helping your child with Maths.
- Story Sacks – Creating visual resources to aid Storytelling in Early Years and Key Stage 1
- Easter Crafts – A one off workshop
Please click here for details of upcoming LPPA events.